The Eurovision voting always gives us some memorable moments, and here were a few of our favourites….
1. Russia leading after the first three countries
That awkward moment when the entry everyone booed ends up in the lead – even for a short time….
2. No one attempting any Danish
Save for everyone’s favourite Israeli spokesperson and a few polite “god aften”s, there were few attempts by anyone to woo the hosts with the native language this year…. Is anyone surprised? #potato
3. So-lay-oh, so-lay-oh
There’s always one artist looking to relive their former Eurovision glory, and we even got *that* hand movement.
4. With these crossed arms, they mean business!
They’re taking it seriously in Italy and Albania.
5. Happy Hungary
They really do have their own blend of enthusiasm down there…..
6. Nikolaj mispronouncing Alsou’s name as Alsow
No one can accuse Ralf Eilands of not being relaxed.
8. And yet another returning artist….
Just Sophie and Nodi looking awkward…..
9. So this happened….
Don’t worry about us, we just want to know the votes!